How to create combinations with different prices

kellmann

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to do this or know a module than can solve the following:

I have 1500+ products. Each product has a lot of combinations: size, material, accessories. The problem is that I can only enter one price for each combination before all possible combinations are generated. But the price is different. For example the material price (4 different) is different for 100mm than it is for 250mm. The only way I know of, is to generate all the combinations and afterwards edit them manually. Isn't there an easier way?

/Carl

I use store manager  by Emagicone  great for mass updates its still time consuming though if each combination is a different price and the given number of products is large

but what it does it reduces the editing steps making things quicker 

I have 1700 sku's  and nearly every one has  4 or 5 combinations fortunately for me the majority are colour or nicotine strength and the price doesn't change however  I do have a lot of combinations where size has a direct effect on price  I tend to adjust from the combinations tab  and just do an increase or decrease depending on final value, or use the grid products which offers quick edit time however I believe Grid Products is part of my custom theme  I could be wrong though.

Edited by puffdade (see edit history)