Sales Tax Reporting

AcesVapor

This issue is making me regret all of the money that I've spent migrating my store to Prestashop (1.6.1.10).  It is coming up on time to pay my quarterly state sales taxes and I suddenly find that there is zero tax reporting in Prestashop.  How are people running stores without this functionality?  There are a handful of threads asking for solutions but every answer I've come across only talks about solutions that are broken.  So far I've tried Avalaratax (another $50) only to find that their Prestashop-sponsored module completely breaks the Modules & Services controller.

This seems like a major thing to be missing from a popular e-commerce platform and definitely would have been a deal breaker had I known this in advance.  I can't believe that as many people as are using, and I assume, making money on Prestashop that this isn't a common issue.  I've got two weeks to get it sorted out and get my taxes paid.

Anyone have a solution? 

Edited by AcesVapor (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I've been browsing regarding a different issue, but I'd like to hear about this as well if it's going to be an issue.  I'm spending so much time just setting up the tax rules.  It would be a huge waste of time if they aren't going to be reported.

I use an export data module (from Presto-changeo), which can export any type of data you want in csv format... then import the data into a spreadsheet and get my tax totals that way.  Fortunately only need to do that twice a year.    I'm still  on version 1.4