Unable to access back office

TuscaniCustoms

Hi,

I was experiencing this problem like a month and a half ago but then all started working normally on it's own.

Now a week ago problems started again. All of the sudden I get disconnected and unable to do anything. I log in again, I can get in but as soon as I click to access second page of my listed products I get disconnected. 

First problem appeared when I used chrome to access my backoffice, I deleted cookies and browsing history and it was ok for like a week. Then I have done it again and it was only ok for a few days and then it got worse and worse by the day.

Then I started using incognito mode to access my back office, it was working for some time and then it started to get worse and worse by the day. Now I'm at the point where nothing works and I can't access my store at all, I'm dead. 

I'm also unable to access my store from any other browser. My admin can access my store from his computer without a problem, he had done update to newer version of 1.6.1.10 today hoping it will help but nothing changed, still all the problems persist. 

Front office works normally for customers and everything, it's only me who can't access the store. I tried to get in from other computer and it also doesn't work. 

This is the error I get:

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Does somebody have any idea on what might be wrong? I have a feeling this has something to do with presta itself, browsers, google or some bug. I'm not an expert so any idea and opinion will be helpful. Thanks!

www.TuscaniCustoms.com

Sounds like it is linked to your log in. If you have tried different computers with the same issue. 

Can you try creating a new log in for you?

Well wouldn't you know it but problem came back sooner than expected. Again with new user registered and use of chrome my back office is not accessible anymore. 

Works in incognito mode right now but I know it won't last long. Exactly same problem as before. 

Any new ideas on how to solve this Ron?