PayPal Plus with AdvancedEUCompliance

Browserwerk

Hi,

we have a shop (1.6.1.9) running with the standard PayPal module (v 3.11.1), using the Plus Option, and the AdvancedEuCompliance module (v 2.0.2).

It seems, that there is no proper hook integrated for displaying the various paypal plus payment methods in the "order-payment-advanced.tpl" template.

There is no "HOOK_PAYMENT", instead there is a hook called "HOOK_ADVANCED_PAYMENT".

If the setting 'PS_ADVANCED_PAYMENT_API' is not activated, the PayPal module works fine and displays the various payment options - the "order-payment-classic.tpl" Template will be used.

For the moment, there is no possibility to deactivate the setting in the live shop, because the setting enables a correct displayment of all the order data, according to EU laws.

Additionally if I use the Plus option, there is also a PayPal express button integrated in the shopping cart page bottom, which results in an error if you click it. I thought the express option would not be active if I use the Plus option.

Is there anyone else, who has the same problem? Or is there an existing fix, which I did not found yet?

Best regards