Problems with cart summary page. Please help!

In my cart summary the prices does not fit in to the page, they hide behind the news module.

Is there any way to change the size of the summary or change the place of the price?
I just want to have it a little bit more to the left.

Please help me.

25201_hI90idnHBkEQJgGb18Zi_t

In my cart summary the prices does not fit in to the page, they hide behind the news module.

Is there any way to change the size of the summary or change the place of the price?
I just want to have it a little bit more to the left.

Please help me.

Hi,

This can be corrected from the global.css file.

If you modify the News Module setting in the css file then it will be solved.

if you can attach the global.css file, maybe someone will try to modify it to you...

HTH, good luck,

If I remove the news module, the page is still to small. I have searched for this problem but not found anything, if I just can get a hint on were in the code I need to make changes it would help. It feels like i have read miles and miles of code and forum posts and nothing.

If I remove the news module, the page is still to small. I have searched for this problem but not found anything, if I just can get a hint on were in the code I need to make changes it would help. It feels like i have read miles and miles of code and forum posts and nothing.

Okay, in this case I guess you need to edit the cart part in the global.css file, you should find it in the theme's folder you are using.

Open global.css and search for
td.cart_total .price

you have to make the necessary changes for this...

BTW, are you using the default theme or some other theme?

Also, can we have a look at your store?

Thanks