questions...

Hi,

I still have problems, nobody knows the answer... :(

1.How can I configure Home text editor.....? I do not have anymore on no computer the configure button.
2.How can I move products from one category to another (mass movement)?
3.Why isn´t it working on the Home page the product sorting after manual movement in the backoffice?
4.I still cannot insert the second advertising module after reading the related forum topics. :(
5.Invoice translate only in files on the server?

More to come?

Hope I get some answers.
Thank you!

The shop: www.gilmobile.ro

Hi !
you should name you topic differently... "questions" is not a subject :-)
then please create a topic for each separate questions... if you want detailed answers, you need to help with your requests.

1. I did not understand your question : what do you mean with "Home texte editor" ?
2. you can not. you have to change category for each product. a solution should be to export, change the sql base, then reimport, but it's dangerous...
3. please give more details with your question.
4. same : what did you do exactly ? it's difficult to answer with no details.
5. same : what is the question here ??

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

1. In the modules section, you should be able to configure the modules, but, I cannot use the configure button anymmore, cause it dissapeard, or I do something wrong
2. How can I export from the shop? Or you mean to export the database....
3. I have 8 products on the home page, main page, i want to reorder them, I do that from backoffice, but I do not see their order changed.
4. I copyed and created blockadvertising2,everything as explained, but in the backoffice after I add a new module I cannot see it or find it in order to configure it
5. How can we translate the invoice and the mails send? Only manually the files on the server?

BR.