[SOLVED] The price is not shown in Cart Module

Good Afternoon folks,

I'm facing a new situation with my Prestashop website.
The Cart module doesn't show the price of product. 'Total price' is shown correctly, but the price of product not. I tried to change some things in backend, like currency or position of module, but useless.

I've attached an screenshot to be much clearly.

Is there a solution for this? Did it happen to you too?

Thank you very much,
Cosmi

24697_xHOrhYSErxrvn1Iqw3Aw_t

same for me ...
When I add a product to the cart, the ajax thing drops it into the cart, an then nothing. "No product in cart ". When I look over the "cart box" it's marked " 1 product 0,00€ ". I go mad with this crap ... yesterday I was searching for a solution the hole afternoon with no results.

finally ... everything works fine now. It was just a hell of work to migrate all the product. Because we used v.1.1.5, an there were no "Group access" for the several categories ... so I modified the SQL query in the category.php to get this thing done.

I finally hide the price for the moment. will come back after. I reach something on my own theme (modules/blockcart/blockcart.tpl) to display the price but when I add a new product, the price is still 0 only for this one. Will see it next time.

I change this line
{if $priceDisplay == $smarty.const.PS_TAX_EXC}{displayWtPrice p="`$product.total`"}{else}{displayWtPrice p="`$product.total_wt`"}{/if}

It is something with the theme....

If anyone have the final solution

thanks

The final solution is this:
Go in Modules > Blockcart > blockcart.tpl
Find the line ~48 and make sure you have this line:

{if $priceDisplay == $smarty.const.PS_TAX_EXC}{displayWtPrice p="`$product.total`"}{else}{displayWtPrice p="`$product.total_wt`"}{/if}

This will solve the situation.