Errore 500 internal server

Costantini

Hello, i have the error 500 internal server somethimes, i tried to put the DEV mode and press f5 for show it and this is the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /homepages/45/d624721413/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/Enotecacostantini/cache/smarty/cache/socialsharing_header/5694/3/3/10/bd/c6/59/wrt58385b53147d80_66130136 <-- thrown in /homepages/45/d624721413/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/Enotecacostantini/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46

When i switch the friendly URL button the site working immediatly, maybe because the htacces is regenerate. Can someone help me? thanks

Ah, ok, sorry, my bad. Could you share with us screenshot from your Advanced Preferences -> Performance page? Especially section where you have settings related to Smarty cache. You can try to write your cache into MySQL database but it's not a real solution. I remember that Smarty has a bug while writing a cache files and sometimes it tries to save same file over and over again.

Ah, ok, sorry, my bad. Could you share with us screenshot from your Advanced Preferences -> Performance page? Especially section where you have settings related to Smarty cache. You can try to write your cache into MySQL database but it's not a real solution. I remember that Smarty has a bug while writing a cache files and sometimes it tries to save same file over and over again.

can be a file permission wrong value?