Problems with more than 1 attributes combinations on products.

JsVictor

Hello, my name's Victor and I'm recently working in a store as administrator. We are using prestashop to sell our products online but I have a problem that cannot find a way to solve.

This message "This combination does not exist for this product. Please select another combination." appears in products with 2 or more attributes combination. I have no idea what's going on. I've look in every option but without success. I've been looking on internet about this problem but did not find anything really usefull. Any ideas? could it be the prestashop version? We are running 1.6.1.7, but I don't think that's the problem.

I hope someone can answer to this problem, at least to have an idea where to start looking at or something.

I've attached a capture so you can see the problem.

Thanks and have a great day.

post-1342303-0-96836300-1479992959_thumb.jpg

Hello! 

One of the reasons why this message appears relates to unmatching combinations. Not all attributes, used to generate combinations are compatible with each other, but they do not hide at the storefront. Values are selectable at the product page, though no combination of selected attributes exist.   

Earlier on, i cited which you couldn't take ION Z your brain to the gym. this is not definitely proper as workout your body may also release pleasant chemicals into your mind (known as endorphins) which make you sense appropriate and will assist stretch your brain evidently.cut down on television. begin by slicing out the negatives contained in the news. then carry on to discover different ways to reduce your everyday television intake. you won't pass over it and doing different matters will start to assist your mind to growth its electricity. http://testoupmaxfacts.com/ion-z/