Height of Top horizontal menu

shockwave3

Aloha,

I can point you in the right direction, but I'm not sure exactly where in this file it is.

You are looking for the superfish-modified.css file to change the top horizontal menu, it is in your themes folder. Are you using the default theme? Then look in there, if you have your own modification, then it is in your modified theme, in the /css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/ folder.

The way I've learned to think about this is that each module or block has its own css file, and modifying that is the trick. There is in addition the global.css, which interacts with your store also. It lives up at the top of this file structure, in the /css folder.

Just a tip, it always helps if you state at the beginning which version of PrestaShop you are using.

Hope this helps, Tim

Aloha,

I can point you in the right direction, but I'm not sure exactly where in this file it is.

You are looking for the superfish-modified.css file to change the top horizontal menu, it is in your themes folder. Are you using the default theme? Then look in there, if you have your own modification, then it is in your modified theme, in the /css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/ folder.

The way I've learned to think about this is that each module or block has its own css file, and modifying that is the trick. There is in addition the global.css, which interacts with your store also. It lives up at the top of this file structure, in the /css folder.

Just a tip, it always helps if you state at the beginning which version of PrestaShop you are using.

Hope this helps, Tim

Thanks Tim, thats it I cannot find any height in superfish-modified.css, how to change To horizontal menu. Yes I have default menu and Prestashop 1.6

Edited by shockwave3 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...