Product changes aren't saved correctly.

AnnaV

Hello

I have a store based on Prestashop 1.6.1.2. It was working correctly for half a year. I am adding new products every day. And about a week already I am experiencing difficulties with saving changes to products (*I did not change modulesand functionality). I try to add new product or edit description of existing and when I click Save and Stay, all  changes disappear and the page stays the same as before changes. Then I try the same - 1, 2, 3, 4 times. And after all attempts it will save changes finally. But this takes lots of time and my patience. I do not understand what's going on with it.

My actions:

1.I have tried to repair database but it gives message That database can not be repaired.

2. I have enabled Error reporting, but that did not help.

3. Hosting support have checked errors on their side, but found nothing.

4. All Cache is off.

Please advise solution as this is killing me.

Are you perhaps using Goolge Chrome?

Browsers are starting to not allow use of old coding methods. Many on-line systems are falling foul of this (even paypal)

Try other browsers, but the best solution is to (carefully) upgrade prestashop to the 1.6.1.9 version which has modifed the code, or make some manual changes

See here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/5662[spam-filter]save-product-fails-910-times/

Seems that problem is really in Browser. I use to work in Google Chrome. Tried Internet Explorer and Opera - the same problem. And only Firefox Mozilla allows to work with my site without issues. 

So for now Firefox Mozilla is a solution.