Error 500 When clicking product quick view

migasbr

Hello Everybody!

I'm having a 500 Server Error on my website and can't find a way to fix.. I'm using Prestashop 1.6.0.9 version

The error happens when clicking the "quick view" button on most of the products. There are a few products that are working, that means it's possible to open the quick view and see more details about the item..

I can not find a pattern on those that are working the ones that generate the 500 error.

The error also happens when I create a new product.

This is the website, in case you want to see error by yourselves: http://www.portopedico.com/en/

This the log error:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://up2social.com/api/me.json?url=http://www.portopedico.com): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /hermes/bosnaweb04a/b278/ipg.djmykool/loja/modules/up2social/up2social.php on line 225 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb04a/b278/ipg.djmykool/loja/modules/up2social/up2social.php on line 227 Strict Standards: Declaration of JmsNewProducts::_clearCache() should be compatible with ModuleCore::_clearCache($template, $cache_id = NULL, $compile_id = NULL) in /hermes/bosnaweb04a/b278/ipg.djmykool/loja/modules/jmsnewproducts/jmsnewproducts.php on line 195 Warning: mysql_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /hermes/bosnaweb04a/b278/ipg.djmykool/loja/modules/up2social/up2social.php on line 157

[PrestaShopException]

Invalid product vars
at line 104 in file classes/Link.php

98. if (is_array($product) && isset($product['id_product']))
99. $product = new Product($product['id_product'], false, $id_lang, $id_shop);
100. elseif ((int)$product)
101. $product = new Product((int)$product, false, $id_lang, $id_shop);
102. else
103. throw new PrestaShopException('Invalid product vars');
104. }
106. // Set available keywords
107. $params = array();
108. $params['id'] = $product->id;
  • LinkCore->getProductLink - [line 51 - cache/smarty/compile/18/ac/51/18ac510f0a3fca0ceff755e7783cf2f8377eeb03.file.script.tpl.php] - [2 Arguments]

• content_580e8aa3096e50_88458033 - [line 188 - tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php] - [1 Arguments]

• Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch - [line 2032 - classes/module/Module.php]

• ModuleCore->display - [line 220 - modules/up2social/up2social.php] - [2 Arguments]

• up2social->hookFooter - [line 509 - classes/Hook.php] - [1 Arguments]

• HookCore::exec - [line 811 - classes/controller/FrontController.php] - [1 Arguments]

• FrontControllerCore->initFooter - [line 185 - classes/controller/Controller.php]

• ControllerCore->run - [line 373 - classes/Dispatcher.php]

• DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 28 - index.php]

Any help in finding the cause of the error is much appreciated! Thank You! 

Edited by migasbr (see edit history)

Well seems to me that you havwe a module called something like "up2social" that is breaking the flow.

Contact their Developer to see if they know what is going on. You can disable the module for the moment.

Martin.

Thanks a million Martin!!!! You're a life and headache saver!!! :)

Honestly, I didn't even kewn that module was installed, as I'm not the only one having admin access! As soon as I deactived it, everything worked just fine! :)