Problem with hooks and responsive pictures

jupeto

Hi,

I will try to explain the problem.

I have 1 big image in hook "top" at 100% and 2 images in hook "home", one of them at 33.333% and the other one at 66.667%. I think the base was the theme configurator with 3 blocks, each 33.333%

I foung out that the resized images were not responsive. I mean resized images because the space up and down was for 3 picture * 33.333% Somehow the big picture was put onto 33.333% space, the theme configuratos is in the top hook and in the home hook.

So when I changed the space 100% in theme/default/cache/v_13_fc5d8575085044caf99dcfa1cffe2ffe_all  and they all changed to 100%. After I have inserted html code in theme configurator and made all pictures responsive, but there is no way to change back hook "home" at 33% and 66% because the big picture also changes, it seems to affect all the pictures.

I have tried to change it throug hooks.css but I think may be I have to put an exclusion code and I don't know what to write.

The question: How can I only resize the pictures in hook "home" at 33.333% and 66.667% so they can stay in the same line.

Thank you

post-992554-0-88829300-1479472116_thumb.jpg

Edited by razaro
Please do not use Caps Lock in topi titles (see edit history)