Own avatar local upload

ShopMann

Hello. I installed the Prestashop 1.6.1.9. How can I change the Prestashop code for ability to upload local the employee avatars, i.e. from my PC or per URL from internet?

I found the employee profile code in the file AdminEmployeesController.php from directory /controllers/admin

Hier are the original rows:

array(
                    'type' => 'html',
                    'name' => 'employee_avatar',
                    'html_content' => '<div id="employee-thumbnail"><a href="http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp" target="_blank" style="background-image:url('.$obj->getImage().')"></a></div>
                    <div class="alert alert-info">'.sprintf($this->l('Your avatar in PrestaShop 1.6.x is your profile picture on %1$s. To change your avatar, log in to PrestaShop.com with your email %2$s and follow the on-screen instructions.'), '<a href="http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp" class="alert-link" target="_blank">PrestaShop.com</a>', $obj->email).'</div>',
                ),
I changed the code so:

array(
                    'type' => 'html',
                    'name' => 'employee_avatar',
                    'html_content' => '<div id="employee-thumbnail"><a href="#" style="background-image:url('.$obj->getImage().')"></a></div>',
                ),

So was deleted the URL to prestashop.com and the notice about compulsion to registration at prestashop.com for ability to insert your own avatars. How can I change the Prestashop code for ability to upload local the employee avatars, i.e. from my PC or per URL from internet?