Problem with the LOGO position

ehcane

Hello there,

I'm facing another issue here, this time is about the logo position on the website.I want to bring it closer to the "MENU" in the menubar so i added this code in the global.css file around line 13706.

margin-left:130px;

Everything is fine about the way that the logo is displayed until i change the size of the screen and the website becomes responsive.When the screen is getting a lower size the logo is not displayed on the middle anymore.I want to be next to the "MENU" in the menubar ,when the website has a normal size, and centered(in the middle) when the website becomes responsive.

Thanks for the help.

P.S.

I will attach some pictures in case you can't understand me.

You can visit my website here: http://www.goexquisite.com

post-1011854-0-23696600-1479059331_thumb.png

post-1011854-0-21130000-1479059338_thumb.png

Edited by ehcane (see edit history)

No, all change you supposed to do in *.tpl file I think this is header.tpl

If you read about bootstrap already (link in previous post) you supposed to know full width = 100% and this is equal for example to col-sm-12.

In header.tpl you have two container:

<div id="header_logo" class="col-lg-2 col-md-2 col-sm-12 col-xs-12 col-sp-12">

and

<div id="header-right" class="col-xs-12 col-sm-12 col-md-12 col-lg-10 clearfix">

as you can see for large device (lg) you have in one container col-lg-10 and in another col-lg-2, so 10 + 2 = 12 = 100% = one line, but also you have col-sm-12 and in second container col-sm-12 it means 12 + 12 = 200% = two lines.

I think you will now undurstand it.

Done!

Thanks a lot for your help.I did it in a different way, but everything posible because of you link.Thanks a lot.

I kept the code in the global.css untoched(except the margin-left:130px;) and i added one more line in the responsive.css file like this:

@media (max-width: 1199px) {
  .logo {
  margin: auto;
  max-height: 100px;    =>this one is just to make the logo bigger when the size of the screen is changing.
  max-width: 100px;     =>this one is just to make the logo bigger when the size of the screen is changing.
  }

Now everything works fine. 

P.S. This is the reason why i love Prestashop , great community , and you always learn new things.