Import CVS specifict price-group ID

prestashopnew

Hello!

If you need to bulk add specific prices and assign them to certain customer groups, you can try doing it via Catalog Price Rule. When setting a rule, you can select customer group it will apply to.

As to specific price import, you can consider doing it via Store Manager for PrestaShop. It is possible to assign discounted price to customer group having its ID in csv file. You can find sample file and detailed instructions on how to import specific price in this article - https://www.prestashopmanager.com/useful-articles/how-to/how-to-import-specific-prices-to-prestashop/

You can use Store Manager trial to test import - https://www.prestashopmanager.com/free-download/

Thank you for the answer.

I know about Store Manager, i've tested it, sadly its not free 

I should assign specific prices ( different price ) to every customers groups.

I should do this automatically by importing a csv.

So i can't do it without the Store Manager?

Edited by prestashopnew (see edit history)

You can assign different specific prices via csv to different customer groups with Store Manager. For that you need to have each of specific prices in separate row in the .csv file. As a variant, you can create several products with specific prices, assign them to customer groups you need and export these details to .csv to have a sample file.

post-783503-0-32585100-1478792166_thumb.png

By the way, there are different Store Manager Editions to suit the needs of different businesses and budgets. 

Edited by Iryna (see edit history)

Hi @Iryna

I've created two customers group, and two products with differents specific prices, then i've exported these products from the prestashop backoffice.

But the result is not as expected.

In the CSV exported there are only base price and the final price of each product

There is no field with specific prices for different products/customers

Default PrestaShop export tool allows to export only those details, you can see in the grid. There is no possibility to choose what fields you want to export to .csv. 

You can export specific prices with Store Manager to have sample file