Problem with bankwire module and file order_conf_product_list.txt

Hi!

Let’s see if you can help me out. I have prestashop 1.6 and the bank transfer module as method of payment.

The thing is that when I reach the last step of the purchase process, when I need to confirm the order, to be more specific: module/bankwire/validation , a blank page appeared. When activating the debug module, it showed the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home2/pnrandei/public_html/areab2b.lenubu.com/themes/theme1209/mails/es/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home2/pnrandei/public_html/areab2b.lenubu.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

As I found in some fora, I need to edit the file order_conf_product_list.txt and remove the \. This worked for a couple of days, but in the last two days it stopped working. It shouws the blank page and the same error.

I edited the file again and deleted the \ because, for some reason, they appeared again. The thing is that now, every time that I place an order, the error screen appears, even just after modifying the file order_conf_product_list.txt When downloading it shows the \ !!!

What can I do? Any idea?

Thank you!!