Site not loading after migration

Hi, 

I need help please. I migrated my site from a US server to a UK server and since the site does not load in at all, instead I get this error message:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 108527616) (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/cluster-sites/8810/g/gtfstore.com/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 1295

I have spoken to hosting support and they increased the memory limit to 2048M and said to check the config files and make sure that the memory allocation is not limited by other code line from a different file.

We have added php.ini at root to reset memory limit but sill no luck.  

I dont know where to go from here, could someone please help. 

Many thanks

Sabi

www.gtfstore.com

HI, Thanks for your answer, I am using prestashop 1.6.0.11. 

The memory has been increased to 2048MB in the php file. I have also made the php.ini file recursive and still getting the same message. Any idea where else need to check?

Thanks

Sabi

www.gtfstore.com

hi, Thank you for your answer. I changed the name of tools.php and no luck. I am getting this error message now: 

Fatal error: Class 'Tools' not found in /home/cluster-sites/8810/g/gtfstore.com/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 67

Even after changing it back, still the same error. 

I would not mind to pay for someone who could sort this out for me, I am not a developer and I am worried touching anything like this or any codes. Dont you know anyone who could fix this for me?

Thanks

Sabi