Cant accest admin panel after disabling English

christian93bc

Im trying to build a store in a different languege than english, so i fresh intall prestashop, chose default langue, currency to local one. 

But  i dont want the shop to be available in english anymore, so i dissable english. Everything is ok but few admin panel titles are missing and after logout i cant even acces admin panel anymore. The button login text is missing and the form disapear after i press enter.

The fist thing that happens is havinga mixed translated admin panel romanian and english. Even thought on account languege is set to english.

Even if i reactivate english before i log out, it wont recover.

I fresh installed so many times that i almost want to give up..

Tryed to manuall install form file manager/ftp also.

Same results.

What drives me crazy is that , after i bought hoisting package all was normal, then i installed quick theme package and everyting falled apart. 

So i tried fresh installed, and without even upload theme and same happens.

Tried on diffrent domanin and hosting provider.  Different prestashop version 1.6.1.6,1.6.1.7, 1.6.1.8, installed with softaciulous and/or mannaly.

The same happens.

What am i doing wrong?

Later edit : It seems the issues itself is present only if when romanian language is setted as default . If english is set it works fine. But  i need it in Romanian completly. Any suggestions?

post-903125-0-89151700-1478163079_thumb.jpg

post-903125-0-70814800-1478163080_thumb.jpg

post-903125-0-63153600-1478163081_thumb.jpg

Edited by christian93bc (see edit history)