different Attachments and Invoices for Multi Channel Orders

Hi,

is it possible to configure prestashop to send out different Email Templates  and different invoices to customers?

e.g.

I have the ebay official module 

I want the ebay customers to get a custom email with special information about the ebay purchase.

My customers that order on the website should get a different email template that differs from the ebay template.

How would I do this?

Hello othreed,

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I have developed a module that allows you to create custom invoice text messages by customer group.

If you can assign the ebay customer to an ebay customer group then the module may help you.

More information and screenshots of the module can be found here:

https://www.logicalit.com/prestashop-modules/en/6-invoice-text-by-customer-group-module.html

Hi and thank you for the response.

It goes in the right direction, but I need it a bit different. Your Plugin solves the custom Invoice issue. The idea with the customer group is great.

But I also need to attach multiple different PDF Files together with the Invoice for each Marketplace I am selling to.

For Example

Customers who order from my store directly get Their invoice and Store Legal Documents by Mail.

Customers who order e.g. on Ebay get their Ebay invoice and Ebay Legel Documents by Mail.

Basically This is mandatory in the EU. The Customers must get their revocation rights, Business terms, Privacy Statement etc. delivered right after their purchase.

And since every Marketplace has slightly different terms, I must deliver different email/legel docs configurations to my customers.

If you could extend your module to add additional pages to the invoice depending on the customer group would be perfect.

This way I can attach the "customer group" specific terms, privacy notice, revocation rights etc as extra pages to the PDF invoice.

Is this doable?

Edited by othreed (see edit history)