No body no html NOSTO

Olivier33000

I'm testing your module and it affects html code in products and categories pages. There is no header, no footer integrated in there so it corrupts those pages.

plus, it gave me this error: Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to NostoTagging::getProductTagging() must be an instance of Product, null given.... (nostotagging.php line 838/1430)

Home page looks OK.

Prestashop 1.6.1.8 Nosto 2.6

NB: Using a default-bootstrap modified theme. If I use default-bootstrap, everything seems being ok. Have to investigate....

Edited by Olivier33000 (see edit history)

No one from Nosto, as usual...

I then deactivate Nosto on products' pages and leave it on the others. But there is another major problem I'm facing : prices are shown with taxes includes and our site are for professionals so the prices are shown without taxes. Taxes will be added only in cart/order. How could I do to tell Nosto module (v.2.6) to pick the price without taxes ?

(I've seen in nostotagging/classes/helpers/price.php $options where 'include_tax' => true. Reverting to false doesn't change anything).

Anyone has a clue ?

I ended up correcting Nosto TTC (prices with taxes) prices when javascripting (+ settimeout) Nosto's tags, but discovered (one more stupid thing) that prices are not updated "on the fly". It means that you have to wait for products updates from Nosto to see the correct prices (if you do promote a product for a short period or whatever).

Good job Nosto !

(I'm kidding)

Update ! -> I changed /nostotagging/classes/helpers/price.php again for include_tax = false AND updated products on Nosto admin interface so the prices are shown without taxes anymore !

One more thing (actually, I'm affraid there would be many more things to add later) : if you've got discount as a particular customer (pro, not pro, whatever) the prices are all the same, the initial one without any reduction.