Feature Enquiry

zeroms

Hi Guys,

I am on the search for a new E-commerce platform for my wifes business, and wondered if someone could answer a couplf of technical questions for me please?

We current run Magento 1.9.1 and have a few custom features within the store, I am looking for dependent options for the functionality below.

http://www.personali...d-gift-set.html

If you select any colour, and then select Midi, Midi2 or Maxi, you will notice the customer can enter information to be personalised onto their gift, this affects the pricing of the item (we do not use QTY control), I also have a countdown on the characters so that the max length is set, as well as the ability to use a placeholder rather than a title, as I find it works much better on phones as there is less scrolling.

I would assume most of this is possible, but wanted to know if the dependent options functionality is possible in Prestashop, I have had a quick look at Attributes, but it seems they are more for sizing and will not remove the boxes based on the selection, only show that an item cannot be fulfilled due to stock?

Thanks in advance

Zeroms