Cart no passing order to PayPAl

dnugent

Hi all:

I have a client that is using PayPal (US/Canada) module.  All the API's are set up properly and the customers can check out with the order being completed.   However the Cart information is NOT being passed to PayPal.  PayPal tells me it is a setting that needs to be turned on via Prestashop, but for the life of me I cannot find this option.

Under the API I have live mode on and express checkout turned on - to no avail.

DOES ANYONE know where this gets turned on?

Thank you

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Well you are not the only one with simillar issue. I, on th other hand, don't want to pass those informations to Paypal and I'm forced to. 
It seems that it's not as much Prestashop problem as a module that you are using and I'm to small in those stuff to know how to edit this... 

• 4 months later...

At first I was only getting the total sent to paypal and my client wanted the complete order. When I was researching this issue I cam across something that may help you both (if you have not figured it out yet)

In your paypal configuration for PayPal Business Account:     If you have your paypal email address in there, it passes your full order detail. If you have your business Name in there, it only passes the total.  At least changing from business name to paypal email address took mine from total only to order details. 

Give it a shot... Maybe it will work the same for you.