Buying: Redirect after shipping step (step #2)

Hello, prestashopers! I have such problem: this good  have no different with others, but it can't pass the second step! I don't understand why. So after I choose delivery (any of them) I was redirect back to this page without any errors. And I started make var_dump!..

(only ru version, but I think you will guess what to do; choose "Мгновенная покупка" and fill fields, it takes you opportunity to buy without logging. Link: http://ultradom.com.ua/dvernye-ruchki-na-rozetke/1609-dvernaya-ruchka-dnd-by-martinelli-esa-belaya-khrom-cne.html).

After many searching I found that I have no product in autoStep(custom method)  which get result of getDeliveryOptionList() in orderController.php. I go upper to parents, and then to Cart.php in folder classes (CartCore). I found method (getDeliveryOptionList()) which gave me empty array, then see the empty result of getProducts(). I also var_dump $this->_products and sometimes it was filled, but most time it was empty and then it was empty he hit to getDeliveryOptionList(). I do not know logic of all prestashop work, so I can't explore to find out how prestashop works at all.

Can somebody help me? Maybe you sorted out with such problem?

Will be very thankfull.

Edited by Nikita_kharkov (see edit history)