VAT rules for pro and non pro's

Hello,

There are plenty of topics regarding VAT questions but I didn't really found a solution for my problem. 

The company is located in Belgium and also delivers to the Netherlands, France and Germany. 

They deliver to regular persons without a VAT number, so for them, their order will always be with VAT, doesn't matter which country they are from.

But if the buyer is a professional with a VAT number, the order will be without VAT if he's from NL, FR or GER, and this is the part I can't seem to configure correctly in Prestashop. 

Do you as a client need to edit your account to add a VAT number, so the shop recognizes this? 

Thanks for the respons!

When I create a new account I don't really have those option. First part are the personal details, and then below I have company information, some fields like SIRET and APE. I have no idea what those are. But nothing to add VAT number.

I've added a screenshot.

Knipsel.jpg

BO->BackOffice

FO->Front

In our shop, we made custom modifications and I forgot about that :) So I though that every shop looks the same.

Maybe some of these modules would help you to solve your problem:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?id_category=0&search_query=vat

If you go to BackOffice Customers->Addresses and edit any of them there is a field "VAT number"