Volunteer Web designers, Developers and Integrators for African Marketplace Project

tloate

Hi All

I would like to request assistance from those who have technical skills in developing and integrating. I am heading up a project to build out the biggest cooperative online marketplace for small traders in Africa and possibly other developing countries. Our organization Lefa Cooperative based in South Africa has created the basic marketplace using Prestashop using our own resources to procure and integrate modules to get to a functional marketplace. We have run out of budget currently and are working to source additional funding.  The marketplace will provide market access and trading opportunities to millions of unemployed youth as well as small traders trying to make a living for themselves.

The request is for volunteer developers and integrators as well as anyone with project management skills to assist us to take this online marketplace to the next level and get to the stage of having a mobile app. We also need those with web design and social media skills to help us with the visual appeal of the marketplace as well as basic standards on how to drive traffic and adoption etc.

I look forward to your response. See our invitation video on

Tebogo Loate

+27 72 616 7154

www.chekalefa.co.za

[email protected]