Fatal error emagicone prestashop store manager

Anfuca

Hi everyone,
for a couple of weeks I'm having a fatal error with this software (emagicone prestashop store manager) when searching within the program. The search does not work and I get an alert with a fatal error.

My version of Prestashop 1.6.0.6 and software's version is 2.17.5.1153.

Anyone else's happening this issue?

I have contacted to the service and the only solution they have given to me is that instead of using direct connection to the database, use the bridge mode, which is an impediment to me, or, on the other hand, to update the program.

As you know, to update the program once past 6 months, you must pass through paying cash, $ 50 minimum ...

Thanks for your colaboration.

post-754817-0-30912600-1476735314_thumb.png

@Anfuca

Actually with each new version of Store Manager for PrestaShop we improve stability and optimize SQL requests for large databases. In your case, since you used older version of the software, SQL requests were not recognized by your SQL version (You or your hosting have updated it to the latest version that was not compatible with older version of our product). You should understand that version released in early 2015 cannot support MySQL updates released in 2016.

Also we cannot include the price of future update service in the initial product price as it will not be cost effective for customers (if we take into the account all future changes that will be implemented to support latest MySQL, Apache, PrestaShop versions and other changes).  For this purpose SAAS services are offered with monthly fees that cover the ongoing development and updates.

For products with one-time payment (btw we offer discounts regularly so the price is lower than 349) those are unrealistic expectations to get latest versions with new improvements, fixes and updates free of charge lifetime.

The price of the update service offers access to latest version for 6, 12 or 24 months starting from the date of update purchase, so you can order update service when it is required only or when you're updating your server to the latest version or make changes to the shopping cart starting at about $10 per month.

We hope that you will proceed using our product and we will keep working on new features and updates further.

Edited by Iryna (see edit history)