Module who install new Tabs on Menu will not show this changes before page reload

cautbur

When I install a module that add A Menú Tab, since Prestashop uses now ajax and not reload the page, menú is not reloaded with new tabs.

I think Prestashop should reload the menu tabss in any case because if module don't add nothing in it, user don't see any changes and if the module inserts a new one, the user will be able to see it without reload.

Yes of course.

But I think is not in the line that Prestahop is growing with 1.7. I think that they have building and ajax installer in order to not reload the page all times, and dinamically actualize the page contents, so is this because I reported this. I think the installer have to rebuild menus on a success module installation via ajax also. If I redirect to Admin, the success ajax messaje displayed telling you that all is ok and giving you the choice to configure could dissapears inmediatelly. I think this is not the correct workflow, and not the result intended.

Could I missanderstood you or the new user interface improvements, I only write it in order to inform about it.

Thanks

• 2 months later...