Enterprise login / Costumer login

Aazpt

Good morning,

I am new to PrestaShop, and i was wondering if i can have diferent logins for my enterprise clients and my normal costumers.

This way i would like to change the price of my products, based on my client type.

I dont know if this is possible, any help would be apreciated!

Thanks!

You could enable B2B, and then set-up different customer groups. A business customer could be added to a business group (with a name of your choosing :)), and customers to regular customer groups. The business group can then have a different price rule.

That'd remove the need for a second login option, while also solving the differentiated pricing problem.

Edited by Apium (see edit history)

You could enable B2B, and then set-up different customer groups. A business customer could be added to a business group (with a name of your choosing :)), and customers to regular customer groups. The business group can then have a different price rule.

That'd remove the need for a second login option, while also solving the differentiated pricing problem.

Hey, thank you for your reply!

What is B2B? And where can i set the price rule that differs from each costumer group?

In your back office you can search for "enable B2B", that's a toggle. B2B is a business-to-business option, that allows your customers to register as business clients also (VAT number, company name etc.). The price rule can be set under "Price rules", after creating a new customer group of course!

Edited by Apium (see edit history)