Could someone possibly assist with the following:

A number of products are linen products and have various combinations, mainly size differences. When applying a sale to one of these products whether % or fixed discount price, the base price that is crossed out remains the default price no matter which size combination you select, also the default combinations price is discounted by double what is actually set as discount price. I then tried by keeping the base price set to 0 for each combination however this results in the category view of product showing as 0 for base price and 0 for discounted price, however when entering the product page all prices are correctly discounted but do not show initial base price, only discounted price.

I have also tried setting discount to 'Apply to all combinations' however this results in the same problem as first mentioned where the default combination price is discounted twice and the base price remains the default combination price no matter which size combination you select (Thediscounted prices for other size combinations show correctly just with incorrect original base price). I have searched the forum and help files to find a solution but not finding anything to help resolve this issue.

I am running Prestashop 1.6.1.4 with the JMS Delphius theme but please note that this issue is occuring in both this theme and the default prestashop theme. Tested in both and exact same error occuring in both.

Please could someone assist or direct me to where I can find details on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.