Volume Discount Pricing Issue

MMorosanu

Hello,

We've been having an issue with our store that is preventing us from moving forward and going live for some time now. It's regarding the product controller page and volume pricing. Here is the issue as clearly as I can put it plus an example link.

ISSUE: When choosing a product attribute in combination with quantity, the "main" price on the produce page does not match the volume discount table, which does show the correct dollar amounts. When adding the item to the cart however, the pricing is correct.

HOW TO REPLICATE THE ISSUE:

At this page: http://store.danrayproducts.com/index.php?id_product=71&controller=product

1. Go to this link to view a product - this is a flat shield with multiple arm length options that change the price.

2. Click the plus button to 5 items. The price will change from 48.17 to 45.76 (this is correct)

3. Now, select a different "Snake-Arm Length" from the drop down. Say 12" inch arm. 

4. The price in the vlume discount table changes - great! but the main price still reads 45.75 instead of 55.93.

5. Now click add to cart.. and proceed to checkout.. You will notice that the price is CORRECT in the cart.

How in the world do we get the price to show correctly on our main product page so it doesn't confuse customers?? 

We are willing to pay a reasonable fee to figure this out.

All the best and thanks for your help!!!as

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello MMorosanu,

Did you get your issue resolved? We would like to assist you. You can contact us for further discussions.

Regards

Manish

I have the same issue here, please contact me if you are able to provide a paid fix, thanks 

• 5 weeks later...