[SOLVED] HELP, Error on registering new customer

XPINCHO

Hi everyone

I have PS 1.6.1.2, created my website locally, uploaded to hosting online, and everything worked OK, but when trying to register new customer, it gives an error, well, just a blank page, the url shows http://mydomain/login, and doesnt registers the customer.

The sequence of registration starts fine, entered the email, then the page for Name, Last Name, Email, pwd, etc... and then the blank page... attached the image

Searched the web to see if any had been through this, and found similar Posts but none were exactly... the most similar, that talked about Deutch lang, tried out (activated the Eng lang) but no solution, same problem, even tried the solution of Vekia to other errors, looked for the de.php file and the code was UTF-8 without BOM.. , the structure of the file is similiar to the en.php... no blank spaces...

But the most strangest thing that I tried the registration locally and IT WORKS!!! even on Deutch or English ... so dead end... please help !!

--------------  activated debug  , see the error  -----

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$data in /home/mydomain/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:1149 Stack trace:

#0 /home/mydomain/public_html/controllers/front/AuthController.php(437): ObjectModelCore->validateController()

#1 /home/mydomain/public_html/controllers/front/AuthController.php(256): AuthControllerCore->processSubmitAccount()

#2 /home/mydomain/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): AuthControllerCore->postProcess()

#3 /home/mydomain/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run()

#4 /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch()

#5 {main} thrown in /home/mydomain/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 1149

------------------------  SOLVEDDDD !!!!!!!---------------------------------

kept looking for and found the problem of PHP version 7 on my hosting.. changed to 5.5 and now it works , no errors !!!!!!!!

thanks to all people sharing same problems....

thanks 

Felix

post-1278519-0-50358600-1474559527_thumb.png

Edited by XPINCHO (see edit history)