New module cause error. LS EASY HOMEPAGE PRODUCTS

I bought and installed a new module from the addon shop. The first thing was the when starting the install it told me that the module  was not bought from Prestashop and therefore could be unsafe to install. But it is bought through the shop.

Afer installation, it demands to have a writable override/classes, I noticed two things. One feature did not work as written, AND the retail price in admin product price disappeared. Contacted the support about the not working feature and they fixed most of it. But the error with the 0 retailprice they said it was not their module causing that. After some communication back and forth I decided to uninstall the module and directly the retail price showed up again. Just to be sure I iinstalled a fresh download and directly the error appeared again. I reported to support but now it seems that they have decided to not answer me anymore

I want the module to work and not causing errors. I thought that modules bought in addon shop were safe but it seems that it is not so

Anders