[solved] Taxes (VAT) not showing in product preview

sumsel

Hi all,

I'm a prestashop newbie and currently try to get a shop going. Prestashop version 1.6.1.6, operating on apache server with PHP version 5.6.25

I have been playing with settings for quite a while now and searching through this and other forums without being able to fix this.

As I sell to end customers, all I want to show to these customers is the final price, all taxes included.

I got pretty far. I activated taxes in the shop, I went through the customer groups and set all of them to show prices with taxes included.

It works almost okay. The product detail view has the final price, checkout is good, summary email is correct, the invoice has the final price and shows the taxes and net price separately. It is all beautiful, if it was not for this little but hightly disturbing detail:

- The product preview, the first thing the customer will see in the shop, still shows the price without tax.

What can I do to show prices also in the preview including all taxes?

Thanks a lot for any hints I can get here.

Best,

Thomas

Edited by sumsel (see edit history)

Right now it shows also prices including Taxes in the preview.

What I did was kick out as many modules as possible until the frontoffice looked plain empty. Then I added the module selected articles on start page versin 1.8.1. and that one seems to display the prices including tax.

Potentially different modules behave differently with regard to taxes, I also wasn't able to identify which module actually displayed the price differently. But what matters is that I now have at least one module which displays what I want.

cheers

Thomas