Default-bootstrap - issues

Okay124

Hello everyone !

First of all, I am seeking help here and not in my nations subforum, cause I believe it's more active here and I really can't find any solutions to my problems.

I have been using prestashop for quite some time now, but only lately I have been getting into working with modules and adjusting the front end. I have several issues that might seem super trivial to some of you, but its really bothering me hah.

Firstly, we had a different theme, it had its own issues so I switched it to the default bootstrap, there are far less issues and I managed to fix some on my own but there are still some more.

Here is the link to our eshop =  http://ecyklopoint.sk ( its not optimized for english so rather stick with slovak language :) )

1. TM mega menus basic theme is acting weird,on lower resolution, it creates a second column that just doesnt look good...  is there a way in CSS to make the font in the menu smaller, so there wouldnt be a need for second column ? Or is there another way around please ? I can't even find the CSS of TM mega menu on ftp.

2. Isn't there a way to vertical align the search and cart to center between TM mega menu and header ?

3. On our theme before, when i went to "Bicykle" and picked any category, there was Layered navigation on left... now its gone on default-bootstrap... I really need it back but i have no idea how to do that.

4. When i go to "Bicykle" the path to it right under mega menu says "Bicykle -> Cestne -> 26" ", the problem is, that there is no subcategory 26" in back office.It looks like it took this info from Layered navigation but I have no idea why.

5. Subcategories ( like in Bicykle -> cestne ) have HUGE subcategories pictures, is there any way to make them smaller ? 

Thanks in advance !

Edited by Okay124 (see edit history)