[Solved] Issue with modules_list.xml in config/xml/

rambul

Hello everyone.

I had an accident recently and all static prestashop files were deleted by mistake. They were successfully restored from backup files. The database did not suffer in this accident.

Since then I have a strange problem.

When I enter the modules tab in the admin panel (controller = AdminModules), various xml files are created in config/xml directory. Among them trusted_modules_list.xml, untrusted_modules_list.xml and modules_list.xml.

Inside untrusted_modules_list.xml there are modules that are responsible for the majority of the display elements on the page. These are:

• blockfblikebox
  • blockgrouptop
  • blockreinsurance
  • leobootstrapmenu
  • leocustomajax
  • leomenusidebar
  • leomultiplestoredemo
  • leosliderlayer
  • leotempcp
  • trackingfront
  • x13allegroinfo
  • x13popup

In the file modules_list.xml above mentioned modules do not appear. After creating these files home page and sub-pages are practically empty because modules from untrusted_modules_list.xml are not loaded. When I add these modules to modules_list.xml manually or when I delete this file, then everything goes back to normal.

I tried to update all modules but that didn't solve this issue. Is there anybody who has any idea how to fix it? It is rather

inconvenient to clear all cache files in performance page, after every entry in modules tab.

Thanks in advance.

PrestaShop Version 1.6.0.14

Server Linux x86_64

PHP 5.3.29

Edited by rambul (see edit history)