HELP !Very Important Question About Affiliate system for PRESTASHOP

Dear all Prestashop user hello :)

i really impress with presta shop , specially it build in affiliate system (5 star rating) , how ever i had a very stupid question to ask bout the affiliate system function ( yeah , i know may be i am not the first who ask) , IS the Affiliate (referrer) system support 2 Tier or may be more Tier campaign .

However if it is support , how can i setup for 2 Tier program ? Pls teach me

Your Help is appreciate

from alwin Tan

HAhahahahahah!

2 tier? the affiliate system doesn't even work, and it was more a referral system.

At any rate, what I've learned in all this is that you can't expect your cart to do everything. You need to hand pick software for each task. If you're looking to make serious money, go and buy serious software. For affiliate software I bought PAP4 (THAT is 5 stars. presta's is .25 stars). Its only like $200, and is some powerful stuff. The only alternative I would look at is google affiliates, just for the trustworthiness to your affiliates of you not tracking their orders/money yourself, that runs liek $1000 to start. If you're looking to be one of those guys crying why their crappy site never made a single dollar, use your cart as the solution to everything.

Just my 2 cents.

Unless they've made some serious improvement on it in 1.3, in 1.2.5 it didn't even work.. theres tons of threads of people trying to hack it together.

An all-in-one solution is never the best. Its like using your cellphone for your product photography (sadly ive seen this) your not going to get far at all doing things like that.

Like I said, I personally recommend PAP4 (Post affiliate pro 4) its made by "quality unit" look for them directly since you'll find a million affiliates selling their software