Shipping price in cart

Vlad2000

Hello! I have such a strange bug with my cart: When you are not logged in, you can add a product to the cart and you will see its price and a shipping price too (site in russian):

2.png

but if you have just logged in and after that added a product to the cart, you will see only its price, but there will not be a shipping price there.

1.png

Can anyone help me to fix it v. 1.6.1.6?

Edited by Vlad2000 (see edit history)

Maybe it is fixed in 1.6.1.7 if its a bug.

Did you try? It is out now

If not then your proberly right

Yes, I tried to upgrade my site using one-click upgrade module, but after the upgrading, this bug appears again :( maybe there is something wrong with my database? And I would like to add, that after dismissing this order  ( which was without a shipping price) and adding this product (or another product) again, shipping price appears in the cart as nothing happened. So this mistake shows itself only the first time (only once) as soon as you log in. And something interesting:  When I try to dismiss such an order by pressing on the cross in the cart... this order doubles itself:

db.png

and only when I press a cross to dismiss the order the second time this order disappears.

Edited by Vlad2000 (see edit history)