Prestashop changes order status by itself

gawel394

Hello there!

I have a problem that troubles me for a while now... For example, when a client places an order, other admin deals with everything and when the delivery is completed, after one day (mostly), status changes itself to "waiting for payment" from my accout (even though I haven't been logged in at this time!) and then changes it to "payment accepted" and I have to manually change the status again!

I did check server logs and prestashop logs and everthing seems to be ok. I have also asked my server provider and there are no issues as well!

Is there somebody that can give me a clue how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! Only payment module I have is Transfer method by PrestaShop, no "outside" modules. I did have one module related to order, which is Allegro, but when I turned it off, nothing changed, system was changing statuses anyway. I have only one cron job, for google ads purposes, so I belive it doesn't have anything to do with my problem.

Yesterday I made a fake order from my account, and the other admin took care of it, now I will wait for the system to change the status on my order and send me some email, maybe there I will find a clue.