Im gonna lose my job please help.

I convinced my employer to switch to prestashop from zencart. But our stores been offline for two weeks because I can't find any way to remove the Latin that displays on the front page, all the index files have php calls in them that I have no way to locate, i've looked in the theme folder, every index file, the language folder, but hundreds of files checked and I can't locate the file that is adding the Latin to our index page of prestashop. If I don't get the prestashop online by Friday i'm gonna be collecting welfare, please please help me. I've been managing online operations for years why did you make it so un-intuitive? the text files should be readily editable. Web 2.0 = intuitive, not more complicated - false advertising or immature software? And don't flame me because i've searched every conceivable wording of the problem with no help found.

I don't understand what you mean by latin on the front page..
please provide a link and more information about what is not supposed to be shown.

and by the way, it's always good to first do a test installation at a local server to see if the site runs smoothly before installing it in production enviroment ;)

I found you site.. go to modules, home text editor as have been pointed out earlier.
Click on the flag next to it to change language to edit.. change text and click save..

as easy as that..

also, your site has some problem with the layout, the cart is positioned above the userinformation, I think this issue was fixed in 1.0 final so you may want to upgrade your prestashop..

Thank you for the help your life savers. As far as going production I had spent about a month building a zencart and rather then going live with that finished site we started over with prestashop from scratch but its been going way smoother tell this one point. but we should be able to launch in a few days now, thanks so much.

Once we cover the start up costs and make the accountants happy, I'll make sure we send a healthy donation to the Prestashop team.