E-mail template problem

Hello. I tried to edit the texts from E-mail templates but it isn't working. I entered here: Back Office under Tools > Translations > Modify Translations > Email template translations. I also tried to edit them in the site files but when i send a test e-mail to see if any changes have been made. nothing is changed. My edit doesn't appear. What's really strange is that if i check in my back office, the templates are saved as i edited them, not as they appear in the test e-mail. What should i do?

Hi DraghiciA,

Go to Localization -> Translations -> E-mail template translations and edit "order_conf" template under "Core emails" section by choosing the respective theme and language. After modifying the order_conf email template place a order in your website and you will receive the "order confirmation mail" for your mail id with the changes you have made in the "order_conf" template.

Hi DraghiciA,

Go to Localization -> Translations -> E-mail template translations and edit "order_conf" template under "Core emails" section by choosing the respective theme and language. After modifying the order_conf email template place a order in your website and you will receive the "order confirmation mail" for your mail id with the changes you have made in the "order_conf" template.

I did all the steps in this video, in the exact same order : 

. I chose Email template translations and Core (no theme selected)!

I edited the text as i wanted and i Saved the changes. But when i try to send an test email, it s the old text in it .  I try to edit the  account  e-mail as example.