Translation doesn't modify English GB language: 'tax incl.' to 'incl. vat' no effect

Milosh

I have changed the subject from (I've changed all the instances of 'tax incl.' to 'incl. vat' but no effect) as I think I know where the problem is.

I am setting up evertything for UK market (btw, Uk is such a big market for online shops that there should be a country setting that would set up everything for Uk purposes).

The Country language is set to English GB and I want to change the labels from tax incl. to incl. vat

I read on the forum about changing the labels in translations but having the shop with Country United Kingdom and default Language: English GB when I modify the CORRECT for my settings English GB translation and change all the instances of the labels from 'tax incl.' to 'incl. vat' I still get no change on the website.

This means that my default language must be the default English (which is not my default as my store language is set to!)

I was right. ONLY after changing again all the instances but for the default language English (US?) it took effect. So I was doing this tidious job one by one label again.

Why is that? This is surely incorrect that having default language GB it doesn't change anything if I modify translation labels for the language. Is it that my default language is not registered by the theme OR the the translation settings are wrong?

• 2 weeks later...