Problem after Presta Shop Move

I have moved the Presta shop to a new Hosting provider - I can access the admin backend and the site "looks" correct. All the products and pricing and images are loading.  HOwever - I cannot edit the products in the backend, nor any of the carrier or other options.  

WHat could be causing this problem ?

Any assistance would be appreciated, please 

thank you

These are the steps I followed when moving the Presta Shop:

* Created new database

* IMported backup database

* Edited config file with new DB Name / Username and passwords

http://wow-maternity-sa.co.za/

I have enabled Debug mode, 

this is the error given:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file 'controllers/carrier_wizard/helpers/form/form_ranges.tpl' in '/home/wowmat/public_html/admin123/themes/default/template/controllers/carrier_wizard/helpers/form/form.tpl' <-- thrown in/home/wowmat/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

Thank you. That helped, I can now edit "carriers".. however this comes up now with every page or settings I try to edit:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'list' (T_LIST), expecting ')' in /home/wowmat/public_html/override/classes/Address.php on line 266

You have some error in code, some module overriding your file, you can delete this file and after that you must delete also class_index.php file from cache folder. If some module using this override it could after that don't work propertly so you need to reinstall this module too.

Thank you. That worked.  Now new error :(

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file 'controllers/products/multishop/check_fields.tpl' in 'controllers/products/informations.tpl' <-- thrown in/home/wowmat/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129