Features position not working?

oliiix

Hello everyone

I have a little problem regarding the order of my features inside the layered navigation block. Somehow it just doesn't work and the features are listed in the order they were created and not the order I set using the positioning function... Does anyone know why this might be?

I tried to have a look at the blocklayered.php... Somehow in the SQL Statement there's no order statement.. and the only place I could find this position value is inside the "ps_feature" table... Unfortunately this table isn't really being used anywhere in blocklayered.php which makes me think this position is only for show^^ Maybe I misunderstood something and this position value isn't actually there to set the position of the feature inside the layered navigation block?

Thanks for any clarification and possibly on a solution on how I could order the features inside the layered nav block :)

All the best,

Oli

Luckily you can drag the features up and down inside of the layered nav block to reach the right order. Stupid of prestashop that it's not clearly visible that these entries could be moved as it is visible for ALL other positioning/ordering possibilities for example for the productlisting etc.