Short question - Module Email alerts - removed for good?

Thanks for reply!

I have it installed and Yes you are correct - expressed myself not so well i realize - there are no email templates here (just downloaded lates zip from prestahop.com)

Are there not supposed to be there?  Cant get the product purchased to show up in the alert mail.

Edited by Steppo (see edit history)

Great - however i have downloaded this before - I did as myselfidem said and downloaded from BO - so actually no need to go to github - will test now and see if mail templates from Github is needed...  

The initial reason for my questions is that the product are not listed in the mail delivered  "new_order.html" as in the image there...

Ill keep your posted...

post-79461-0-66861600-1472474453_thumb.png

Mercy beaucoup Sir for all ideas my friend! All is alive now.

I did as you said or in a way recommended.

1. Deleted everything on server and installed from inside Admin or Bo and then all worked as supposed. 

2. Now time for designing the template. And for this i will duplicate the "mails" folder in yourshop/modules/mailalerts/ and move this folder to

to /yourshop/themes/yourtheme/modules/mailalerts/

The folder "mail alerts" inside you theme´s module folder you will have to create by your self... 

When done the files in your theme will override the core templates  and you will be able to edit the mails design or what ever you'll like.

What do you think myselfidem - make sense:)

Thanks a bunch// Stefan

Edited by Steppo (see edit history)
  • Like 1