theme not showing in Preference

Hi,

I FTP the Black & White theme via Filezilla to the folder THEMES. When I browse to the PREFERENCE page at the backend,
under the theme section, it won't show any thumbnails, not even the default one. And it won't show me the choice to click on the new installed Black & White template too. Please see attached pic.

What is wrong? Please advise.

Thank you!

Prestashop Version 1.2.5.
Host: Hostmonster
PHP version 5.2.11
MySQL version 5.1.46-log

23635_saooek2U1NfSYr8vWO0c_t

Hi Lainek,

I had the same issue. this is because there is no preview image in the theme. Try renaming one of the screen1.jpg or screen2.jpg in preview.jpg and you will be able to select the new theme. That's what i did, but after that my frontend is just blank... i am looking for a solution now. Tell me if you get the same issue and if you fixed it.

Thanks
Didier

I found out what is wrong.

haha! I made a silly mistake! When I unzip the Black & White zip file I saw a folder named 'blackwhite and upload this to the server. Apparently....if you click the 'blackwhite' folder again you will see a folder named 'theme', inside this folder you will see a folder named 'blackwhite' again...this should be the correct one for us to upload to the 'themes' folder in our server.

After doing this step...we still have to work on the modules folder which is in the blackwhite zip file. I have not work on this....hopefully it is working fine.