All of a sudden orders page does not load

Hi,

Today, something new happened with my admin page of prestashop. As usual, I've come to my office and log in to see the sales. 

I can click on orders and see all the individuals that placed the orders, however when i click on any of the orders the page does not load and it gives an error message as follows:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 786432 bytes) in /hermes/bosnaweb21a/b443/ipg.icemakersales/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 1388"

Can someone tell me what may have caused this problem? Everything with prestashop, I mean whatever I do with the admin page has been fine for a while, and now all of a sudden, I am up against this issue.

Thanks.

Hi,

Today, something new happened with my admin page of prestashop. As usual, I've come to my office and log in to see the sales. 

I can click on orders and see all the individuals that placed the orders, however when i click on any of the orders the page does not load and it gives an error message as follows:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 786432 bytes) in /hermes/bosnaweb21a/b443/ipg.icemakersales/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 1388"

Can someone tell me what may have caused this problem? Everything with prestashop, I mean whatever I do with the admin page has been fine for a while, and now all of a sudden, I am up against this issue.

Thanks.

Memory issue often found on shared hosting

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/316326-allowed-memory-size-of-52428800-bytes-exhausted-tried-to-allocate-30720-bytes/

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/251028-solved-fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-exhausted/

Also do check these pages product csv import, frontend search feature. 

Make a request to hosting that you have to change in php.ini file.