Hello there!

As of now my site is running with retail. I would like to use both whole sale and retail in my site. So I would like to know how does a wholesaler see the whole sale price and how does he register as a wholeasler in the shop.Is there any module for this or anything else. Please kindly give me a suggestion for that process.

Thanks!

Gilbert.

Hello there!

As of now my site is running with retail. I would like to use both whole sale and retail in my site. So I would like to know how does a wholesaler see the whole sale price and how does he register as a wholeasler in the shop.Is there any module for this or anything else. Please kindly give me a suggestion for that process.

Thanks!

Gilbert.

You can use groups. Check this module, it might be what you need

I have been check this module. This is about the customer registration. This is ok registration as a whole sale user. But I would like to know how to change and show the price of the product for the whole sale user when they are log in to our site. So that they can buy the product as a wholesaler.

I have been check this module. This is about the customer registration. This is ok registration as a whole sale user. But I would like to know how to change and show the price of the product for the whole sale user when they are log in to our site. So that they can buy the product as a wholesaler.

You can create a catalog rule where you assign new price rules for that group of users.