Product bundles - 502 Bad Gateway nginx error

Hi,

When I set up a product bundle I get an nginx 502 Bad Gateway error. I've already contacted my web hosting provider and they've fiddled around with the server without any success. They believe it's a bug in PrestaShop. 

The general backend works fine, but the frontend doesn't (it gives the 502). Also, the backend of the bundle product doesn't work properly. The buttons "Save and stay on page" and "Save" always show the circular loading symbol.

Any ideas on how to figure out what the problem is and fix this?

Thank you very much.

Thanks! I enabled error reporting in defines.inc.php but I still only get a 502 error message.

I am creating the bundles in the backend of PrestaShop. I have disabled any third-party plugins, too.

An update: I created a new clean shop and tested the bundle feature there. It worked. So I cleaned the database of the new shop, exported my database from the old shop, and imported it into the new shop. I then tried again to create a bundle product...and got the same error. So I'm guessing it's something with the database. Any ideas?

Thanks! I don't know what the problem was, but I was able to fix it by creating a pack using the Store Manager for PrestaShop. Perhaps it overwrote a faulty value in the database. Now it's working.