lyons

Prestashop cloud deleted 5 months worth of data

Question

When I logged into my back office today it said I had a new order but was dated 14/03/2016, an order I send and marked as delivered back then, I then checked my products and anything I have added in the last 5 months is Missing, I then checked my front office and the website now redirects to my old website which is no longer active. everything was fine and working a couple of days ago when I last logged in. but now everything from the last 5 months is gone. I can't even seem to get it to stop redirecting to the old site.

how can I fix this, I have lodged a support ticket but how long do they take to reply?

1 answer to this question

Sounds the same as what happenen to me, some time during last Sunday.

Mine went from having 700+ products to, what had about 5 months ago, 95 products.

Wasted two tickets with their tech support that go me nowhere... not happy with the way they provide support!!!